- In The Kitchen: This is where I use my EnviroCloths the most. I use it for cleaning counter tops, cabinets, floors, stovetops and stainless steel appliances. The tiny microfibers do an awesome job clearing away dirt and food residues as well as tackling greasy films and messes and the silver sanitizes what I've cleaned by stopping bacterial growth.
- In the Bathroom: You can use a EnviroCloth in the bathroom to easily remove dirt and residues from all surfaces. I especially like it on my mirror and my shower walls!
- On Surfaces with a Shine: Windows, mirrors, chrome fixtures, granite and other shiny surfaces clean and shine easily with the EnviroCloth and specially designed polishing cloth. You’ll be thrilled by how easy it is to get a streak free shine! The polishing cloth I speak of is the Norwex Window Cloth!
- For Dusting: Using microfiber to dust is wonderful! The Norwex dusting mitt picks up and traps the dust rather than sending it airborne. Because you’re not using a traditional product when you dust, there is no chemical residue left behind to attract more dust. You will find you have to dust less often!
- On Your Floors: Whether you’re the kind of person who cleans floors on their hands and knees or with a mop, Norwex's microfiber is going to thrill you. The first time I stood up and walked barefooted on my tile floor after washing it with a microfiber cloth, I was amazed. I couldn’t see the difference but I could feel it as I walked over the floor. I had no idea my old product was leaving such a significant residue. If you prefer to use a mop to clean your floors, you will find Norwex mop systems that you can dampen and use to wash your floors. The same microfiber principles apply and the micro-silver sanitizes!!
- For Stain Removal: In the same way the EnviroCloth works to pick up dirt from the surfaces in your home, like counter tops and bath tubs, it is also very effective in less obvious areas. Microfiber is wonderful for stain removal. Using only water, I have successfully cleaned upholstery, gotten long standing stains out of carpeting, removed marks and drawings from the walls, counter-tops and furniture, and removed stains from clothing. I keep a small cloth in my purse for use when I’m out and spill something on myself. We’ve seen microfiber remove blood, tea, waterproof ink, coffee, permanent marker, grease, rust, ketchup, and many others.
How have you used Norwex silver-infused microfiber products to clean? Comment below!!